These Terms and Conditions govern PenGems Signature Rewards loyalty program (the "Program"). PenGems reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion and without obligation. PenGems will provide written notice to the address listed on your PenGems.com account or a notice posted on PenGems.com should it modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the date of registration with PenGems or the effective date of the Program, whichever occurs second. The terms "points" and "Gems" are used interchangeably.
- You may accrue points by purchasing from PenGems. You accrue 10 Gems per one dollar spent, excluding discounts/promotions, shipping and handling charges, sales tax, restocking fees on refunded items, and purchases of gift cards.
- You may accrue points by inviting friends who make a first purchase from PenGems. You accrue 300 Gems for each friend who makes a first purchase.
- Points accrued for purchases, including bonus points, will be reflected in your account as Available Points that may be redeemed when your order ships.
- If you return an order for a refund, then any points you earned for that order will be deducted from your account.
- Points accrued under the Program have no cash value.
- Points are non-transferrable and points from multiple accounts cannot be combined.
- You may redeem your accumulated Gems for various offers including discounts and store credits. Available offers can be seen by logging in to your Signature Rewards account.
- Once redeemed for store credit, Gems cannot be reinstated into your account.
Gems do not expire.
- There are no membership fees associated with the Program.
- PenGems reserves the right at its sole discretion to revoke any Gems that have been accrued through misuse of the Program.
- If you opt out of the Program then any available Gems will be immediately forfeited and you will not be able to recover them.