These Terms and Conditions govern PenGems Signature Rewards loyalty program (the "Program"). PenGems reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion and without obligation. PenGems will provide written notice to the address listed on your PenGems.com account or a notice posted on PenGems.com should it modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the date of registration with PenGems or the effective date of the Program, whichever occurs second.
- You may accrue points by purchasing from PenGems. You accrue 10 Sparkle Points per one dollar spent, excluding discounts/promotions, shipping and handling charges, sales tax, restocking fees on refunded items, and purchases of gift cards.
- You may accrue points by inviting friends who make a first purchase from PenGems. You accrue 300 Sparkle Points for each friend who makes a first purchase.
- Points accrued for purchases, including bonus points, will be reflected in your account as Available Points that may be redeemed when your order ships.
- If you return an order for a refund, then any points you earned for that order will be deducted from your account.
- Points accrued under the Program have no cash value.
- Points are non-transferrable and points from multiple accounts cannot be combined.
- You may redeem your accumulated Sparkle Points for various offers including discounts and store credits. Available offers can be seen by logging in to your Signature Rewards account.
- Once redeemed for store credit, points cannot be reinstated into your account.
Sparkle Points do not expire.
- There are no membership fees associated with the Program.
- PenGems reserves the right at its sole discretion to revoke any Sparkle Points that have been accrued through misuse of the Program.
- If you opt out of the Program then any Available Points will be immediately forfeited and you will not be able to recover them.